Alegria Manila is the first sangria bar in Manila. Today, it has expanded to Grupo Alegria, Inc., a food and beverage management group that aims to bring vibrant fiestas and comida deliciosas (delicious food) to customers hungry for a modern fusion of Latin, European, and Asian cuisine.
The name Alegria, derived from the Portuguese word for “joy” or “happiness”, perfectly captures the essence of our concepts — vibrant, light, and joyful. Eye-catching murals and a visually striking bar complete the welcoming ambiance and lively atmosphere.
Their first foray into the overseas market. Alegria Singapore will parlay the vibrancy of the Keong Saik district, a celebrated conservation area known for its bustling nightlife and flourishing food scene.
The menu is primarily inspired by Latin cuisine, mixed with a dash of modern Asian flavors and informed by an arsenal of traditional European techniques.
We tried the following and would like to recommend them:
1) Taco Set of 4 (Their taco are freshly made and you can immediately taste the difference in each bite, a must try here)
2) Coliflor, Roasted Cauliflower, Almond Raisin Chimichurri, Coliflor Puree
3) Pao De Quiejo, Gluten-Free Brazilian Cheese Bread made with 100% Tapioca Flour, served with a Basil Compote Butter
4) Coxinha, Pulled Chicken Croquettes with Wasabi Aioli
5) Elote, Charred Corn, Cilantro Crema, Chicharron
6) Pollo Asado (jerk chicken) Charcoal Grilled Chicken, Jerk Sauce, Pebre Salsa
7) Dirty Rice, Rice, Beans, Bell Peppers, Onions, Achiote Oil
8) Churros, Fried Dough, Cinnamon, Sugar, Dulce de Leche
Each of the above dishes is unique in taste and gives you a different dimension compared to any others you may have eaten.
For example, the Churros is probably the best available in Singapore.
To order delivery/self-pick up through Oddle: https://alegriasg.oddle.me/en_SG/
Taco Tuesdays (50% off taco sets)
Churro Fridays (Complimentary Churros with orders $50 and above)
65 6223 1553
18 Teck Lim Road, Singapore 088390 #taco #tacos #latinfood #sgpromo #sgdelivery #dabao #alegria #churros