Mini Wagyu Kaisen Chirashi (Photo Credits: Fat Cow)
Plan your next visit quickly to Fat Cow, the award-winning modern Japanese restaurant by Refinery Concepts, with over 15 new dishes added to its ala-carte menu. Available now, diners will be able to enjoy the famed Nagasaki beef prepared with a variety of Japanese preparation methods. The highly popular Premium Donburi bowl can now be customized in three ways, and the restaurant serves up its own Wagyu Sandwich in response to customers’ feedback.
“Here in Fat Cow, we have handpicked one of the largest and finest Japanese wagyu beef selections in Singapore, and are always looking out for more for our customers. Our new menu is the result of our talks with our customers as well as partners. So we’ve kept some of our crowd favorites, made some of them even better, and added in some interesting items as well,” said Shigeru Kasajima, Fat Cow’s Head Chef.
With a contemporary approach to the Japanese “Wabi-Sabi” concept – the art of finding beauty in things modest, simple and humble, Fat Cow prides itself on offering customized beef experiences to discerning palates. Highlights of the refreshed menu include:
– Introducing Nagasaki Wagyu: Fat Cow expands its meat offerings to introduce beef from the Nagasaki prefecture. Despite being less commonly known locally compared to beef from other prefectures, the Nagasaki Wagyu is recognized as the best Wagyu in Japan and clinched the Prime Minister’s Award in Japan’s National Japanese Beef Quality Competition, also known as the “Wagyu Olympics”, in 2012. It is characterized by its soft texture with a perfect balance of lean and marbled meat.
– Customize your Fat Cow Premium Donburi: One of the must-try items in Fat Cow, the Premium Donburi is topped with perfectly cooked wagyu steak, uni, caviar, foie gras and an onsen egg. Lovers of the comforting rice bowl can now customize their donburi with the Australian Wagyu MB6, Kagoshima A4 Tenderloin or Tochigi A5 Ribeye.
Toro Uni Kaisen Mille-Feuille (Photo Credits: Fat Cow)
– Start your meal with a wider variety of starters (Zensai) and dive into more Mains: Enjoy the best of land and sea with 5 new appetizers and 5 new mains. Starters to watch out for include the Foie Gras Ringo Truffle Fumi, one of Chef Shigeru’s special creation, of tender foie gras seared with apple and butter to gently accentuate the rich creaminess; the Toro Uni Kaisen Mille-Fueille which consists of chopped toro, okra, sweet shrimp and fresh sea urchin and the Kani Miso Kora Yaki – crab cooked with scallops, shimeji mushrooms and butter and grilled over the flame. Main dishes feature seafood, imported directly from Japan, such as Japanese rock fish, yellowtail and salmon, cooked in various ways, as well as a Buta Honetsuki Tomahawk – Iberico pork striploin with breaded tomahawk pork cutlet.
– Satisfy your cravings with Fat Cow’s very own Wagyu Sandwich: Due to positive feedback by diners, Fat Cow’s Wagyu Sandwich (S$108++), filled with a thick slice of breaded Miyazaki wagyu striploin, returns to the menu as a new ala carte item.
– Taste the raw freshness in Sashimi: The selection has been widened with the additions of Hamachi (yellowtail), Ora (king salmon), or be pleasantly surprised with a Seasonal Sashimi plate.
Mastercard holders can enjoy 15% discount off all ala carte items in Fat Cow.
To make a reservation to dine at Fat Cow, please visit http://www.chope.co/singaporerestaurants/restaurant/fat-cow-singapore or call +65 6735 0308.
For more information on Fat Cow, please visit http://www.fat-cow.com.sg, or stay tuned for updates on http://www.facebook.com/fatcowsg/.
Fat Cow 1 Orchard Blvd #01-01/02 Camden Medical Centre Singapore 248649
T: +65 6735 0308