Oishii Ristorante is a modern Japanese-Italian restaurant.
It serves up Italian dishes and pasta with a touch of Japanese ingenuity, alongside Japanese donburi and a good array of classic Japanese dishes.
Japanese Sake and Extensive Wine list are their specialty here
Oishii Ristorante offers a variety of irresistible culinary delights, a full bar with a splendid selection of Japanese sake, whiskey, fine wines, champagne and beer that will marry perfectly with the dishes.
Centrally located in the CBD at Frasers Tower (opposite Amoy Street Market), you can be seated comfortably indoors.
You can also take your pick of alfresco seating which gives you that carefree romantic feel.
Available from now till 30th Dec 2022, you can enjoy their Festive Season Omakase Menu, 7-Course $96++, 9-course $128++
We ordered their 9-course dinner and was served these delicious, beautifully presented, unique dishes
• Uni & Pumpkin Monaka
• Hokkaido Scallops, Cantucinni, Yuzu and Olive oil
• Artigiana Burrata, Ocelli Castagno & Barolo Cheese, Smoked Octopus and Basil Oil
• Miso Black Cod, Ohitashi Turnips & Suguki zuke
• Four Cheese Casarecce with Soft Shell Crab & Ume Furikake
• Smoked Mukago & Christmas Ham Chawanmushi
• Oishii Fried Chicken and Mash, Stewed Spanish Plums and Lingonberries, Shiso Coleslaw and Herbs
• White Peach Gelato
• Toasted Panatonne, Mango Yoghurt and Yuzu Parfait
Each dishes were a piece of art. Especially memorable were the Uni Monaka, Hokkaido Scallops, Burrata, Miso Black Cod, Four Cheese Pasta.
Even the Chawanmushi is specially created with smoked ham for the festive touch
The main dish Fried Chicken, with Spanish plums reminds me of having turkey meat this season but with tender and manageable size.
Overall I would definitely recommend this course for those looking for something special, refine, Japanese-Italian inspired cuisine to celebrate this festive season.
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2023
182 Cecil St, #01-05 Frasers Tower, Singapore 069547
+65 6232 7890