HACK IT – a no dine-in, virtual concept delivering affordable, high quality live and fresh seafood cooked in mouth-watering, bombastic Southeast Asian sauces.
HACK IT aims to fill a gap in the market to offer a satisfying yet wallet-friendly seafood meal delivery option, without compromising on taste and quality. Doing away with the fuss of dining out – no service charge, no queues, no need to travel out, HACK IT provides the perfect option for a safe and fun-filled seafood feast daily from 12:00pm – 3:00pm and 6:00pm – 10:00pm.
Protecting your dining table with the HACK IT table cover and put on the HACK IT bibs and gloves! Scan QR code for HACK IT music playlist. Groove with the music! Pour your favourite seafood onto the table to start the feast!
Pick from four curated specialty packs from $42:
- ‘Xiao Long Xia’ In A Pack ($42)
‘Xiao Long Xia’ (500g), Clams (100g), Mussels (100g), Prawns (200g) and Pearl Corn (100g).
- Crab In A Pack ($66)
Live Mud Crab (600g), Clams (100g), Mussels (100g), Live Prawns (200g) and Pearl Corn (100g).
- Lobster In A Pack ($66)
Live Boston Lobster (500g), Clams (100g), Mussels (100g), Live Prawns (200g) and Pearl Corn (100g).
- Deluxe Seafood Pack ($108)
Live Mud Crab (600g), Live Boston Lobster (500g), Clams (100g), Mussels (100g), Live Prawns (200g) and Pearl Corn (100g).
|Lobster In A Pack in Creamy Butter Sauce|
Then, select your all-time favourite sauces, ranging from the spiciness of chilli and black pepper to the decadence of creamy butter. Rather than tossing sauce over boiled seafood, HACK IT’s Seafood Packs are extra flavourful as the seafood is wok-fried with the sauce.
- Chilli Crab Sauce; sweet, tangy and spicy Chilli Crab Sauce where the luscious sauce encompasses a myriad of Southeast Asian spices such as chilli, turmeric, lemongrass, and candlenuts.
- Black Pepper Sauce; fragrantly piquant black pepper blend, home-made by stir-frying butter with an ambrosial premium pepper mixture that was specially selected and roasted.
- Hot and spicy Mala Sauce (+$6); turn up the heat with the tongue-searing fiery flavours from Sichuan peppercorn, chilli pepper and various spices! This sauce comes complete with additional broccoli, lotus root and assorted mushrooms.
- Smooth Creamy Butter Sauce; redolent with the fragrance of butter and curry leaves, topped with crispy milk crumbs.
- Sweet and Spicy Tomato Sauce; a spicy and sweet Cajun-inspired sauce that is flavourful with basil and garlic. Seafood packs with this sauce includes sausages!
- Ginger Spring Onion Sauce; this local tze char favourite is a unique flavour for your seafood pack – it is also non-spicy which is great for all ages!
All specialty Seafood Packs comes with upsize options for anyone looking to have the ultimate feast. Seafood add-ons include Live Dungeness Crab, Live Alaskan Crab, Prawns with other ingredients like assorted mushrooms, broccoli, lotus root, potato, and luncheon meat.
For those who prefer to customise your own Seafood Packs, you can choose to have the
HACK IT Your Way Seafood Pack, where you get to pick your favourite seafood items, ingredients, and sauce! The full selection of star crustaceans includes ‘Xiao Long Xia’ (500g), Live Mud Crab (600g – 1.6kg), Live Dungeness Crab (900g – 1.1kg), Live Alaskan Crab (2.4kg – 3.2kg) and Live Boston Lobster (500g). Other seafood options are also available such as clams, mussels or live prawns.
|Seafood Baked Rice with Chilli Crab Sauce ($9.80)|
All Seafood Packs are served with a side of staple: penne pasta, instant noodles, steamed rice or garlic fried rice. Toss them in the sauce for the perfect ending or have them separately, the choice is yours.
HACK IT’s Unique Side Dishes with an Asian Twist
Complete your HACK IT experience with a selection of unique Asian side dishes. Each pays homage to distinctive Southeast Asian flavours.
- Seafood Baked Rice with Chilli Crab Sauce ($9.80); an aromatic fried rice baked with an assorted seafood, mozzarella cheese and tangy signature chilli crab sauce.
- HACK IT’s Signature Salad ($12); comprises an interesting twist of crunchy ‘chai poh’ bits and starfruit, alongside mixed greens, sliced avocado, rock melon, cherry tomatoes and drizzled with house-made plum sauce & crushed peanuts.
|Sotong Dough Fritters|
- Sotong Dough Fritters ($9.80); deep-fried sotong fritters tossed with diced pineapple and grapes in salad cream sauce.
- HACK IT Mid Wings ($9.80); crispy deep-fried mid wings coated with HACK IT’s sweet and spicy sauce.
- Crab in the Cake ($9); home-made Crab cake filled with fresh crab meat and vegetables, deep-fried till golden brown and accompanied with Thousand Island sauce.
- Yuan Yang Fries ($10); a signature duo of thick-cut Spam fries and baked ‘Man Tou’ Bread Sticks – dip them in the tangy signature Chilli Crab sauce for the best of both worlds.
- Chunky Potato Salad with Bacon ($5); diced potatoes tossed in savoury creamy sauce, sprinkled with crispy bacon bits.
- Seafood Bacon Roll ($9.80); fresh seafood paste wrapped in savoury bacon strips and layered with a dollop of salad cream for the perfect sweet ending.
- Deep Fried Mini ‘Man Tou’ (4 pcs at $3.60); the perfect accompaniment to your favourite sauce.
- Enjoy FREE islandwide delivery with a minimum spend of $50. Valid till 31 December 2020.
- King Crab in a Pack – Feast like a king with Live Alaskan Crab (approx 2.2kg) in your seafood pack for only $299 (U.P. $596) for all sauces except Mala* sauce! LIMITED TIME ONLY!
Pack includes favourites such as Clams (100g), Mussels (100g), Prawns (200g) and Pearl Corn (100g). *Mala Sauce (+$6) comes complete with additional broccoli, lotus root and assorted mushrooms.
HACK IT officially launched on 3 December 2020, order on order.hackitseafood.com.sg!
PROMO CODE ” HACKITxSGFL” key in at check out to get complimentary HACK IT Signature Sald and Yuan Yang Fries with purchase of 1 seafood pack, valid till 31 Dec 2020
 Additional surcharge of $6 when selecting Mala sauce Xiao Long Xia In A Pack, Crab In A Pack, Lobster In a Pack or Deluxe Seafood Pack due to additional ingredients: broccoli, lotus root and assorted mushrooms.