The House of Robert Timms opened its first café in Singapore on 4 November 2010 at Wheelock Place.
Brewing since 1951, The House of Robert Timms continues the Australian symbol of quality for more than 60 years, bringing the artisanal coffee experience with freshly brewed gourmet coffee with every cup.
Drawing on the heritage of one of Australia’s oldest and most established coffee brands, The House of Robert Timms epitomizes the quintessential Australian café in Singapore, serving gourmet coffee, delectable Australian epicurean cuisine and a selection of premium Australian wines and beers. From coffee to sweet and savoury Aussie classics, Robert Timms does not disappoint. We recently tried some of their signature dishes and find them great value for money with generous portion and they are delicious.
1. Robert Timms’ Roasted Chicken Salad – $17.50
2. Mussels in White Wine – $19.50
3. 120 Day Aussie Ribeye – $32
4. Coffee-rubbed Tomahawk Pork Chop – $32
5. Robert Timms’ Fish & Chips – $26
6. Impossible Cheese Burger – $22 (available at tcc and House of Robert Timms hort from 1 Sep to 31 Oct)
7. Impossible Quesadilla – $21 (available at tcc and hort from 1 Sep to 31 Oct)
8. Impossible Chilli Con Carne Fries – $16 (available at tcc and hort from 1 Sep to 31 Oct)
9. Sticky Date Pudding – $14
10. Lamington – $6.50
Also, from 7 Sep 2020, they are having the following promotions running at The House of Robert Timms
(Applicable for Fried Chicken Waffle Burger and Herb Roasted Chicken Wrap)
Valid on weekdays from 11am – 2pm
$12 White Wine Mussels (U.P. $19.50)
Valid daily from 6pm onwards
Suntec City (Tower 3)
3 Temasek Boulevard, #01-608 Suntec City Mall,
Daily: 10am – 9pm #australiancoffee #australiacafe #cafè #coffeeaddict #roberttimms #impossibleburger #impossiblefoods #oneforone