Oishii Ristorante, a modern Japanese Italian restaurant located on the ground floor of Fraser Tower, in the heart of Singapore. Expect the usual favourites of pasta and pizzas with a touch of Japanese ingenuity, alongside donburi and a good array of classic Japanese dishes.
Helmed by a veteran chef of more than 10 years, with experience in Michelin-starred restaurants, Oishii Ristorante offers a variety of irresistible culinary delights, a full bar with a wide selection of Japanese sake, whiskey, fine wines, champagne and beer that marry perfectly with the dishes. There are indoor and alfresco seating area.
Come experience special CNY Theme Omakase that is available from now till 12 February.
CNY Theme Lunch Omakase, 6 courses $48
CNY Theme Dinner Omakase, 9 courses $88
1. Scallops, Hokkigai & Jellyfish Monaka
2. Oishii Focaccia with Pistachio Orange Zest & Prawn Butter
3. New Year’s Salad – IkeJime Golden Snapper on Italian Young Spinach Mizuna Greens, Charred Mandarins, Pomelo with Ume Vinaigrette
4. Hamachi Carpaccio, Broken Almonds, Goji Berries, Fig Balsamic & Hazelnut Oil
5. Unagi Capellini, Nduja. Shishito Pepper & Tonburi
6. Snow Crab Chawamushi
7. Ikejime Seabass on Gnocchi with Italian Tomato Sauce Maitake Mushrooms, Cipollini
8. 5-Fish Collagen & Asari Clam Soup
9. CNY Dessert special Ricotta Mousse, Caramelized Pineapples, Sansho Sable, Vino Cotto & Organic Olive Oil
The CNY Special is truely unique as it is specially created for the CNY season. Refreshing taste, lots of fish included. The Capellini and Gnocchi are truely the highlight, and we totally enjoyed the entire course. Pair it with sake or wine for an delightful evening.
Affordable lunch sets are also available during lunch and ala-carte menu during dinner service.
Tel 6232 7890 for reservation. 182 Cecil St, Fraser Tower, #01-05, Singapore 069547