This Lunar New Year, till 15 February 2022, Mimi 秘密 presents a thoughtfully curated feast designed to suit the palate of both the young and old with a modern twist to classic favourites. Celebrate new beginnings and family ties with an intimate reunion dinner in charming age-old architecture.
Mimi’s reunion dinners, Prosperity Smoky Bak Kwa Salmon Yusheng 魚生捞起 features a vibrant medley of pickled radishes, fried vermicelli and beautiful edible petals, complete with fresh sashimi slices and abalone. Drizzle on the tangy mix of chef-curated sauces and toss your way to a prosperous new year. Expect to dig into a heart-warming food at Mimi that nourishes and soothes your soul.
We tried the CNY Menu Set A, 8 courses
$288 for 4 Pax
$360 for 5 Pax
1. Mimi Prosperity Smoky Bak Kwa Salmon Yu Sheng
2. Braised 4 Treasure Superior Soup
3. King Prawn ball with Preserved Tangerine Mayo and Roasted Almonds
4. Crispy Wild Caught Barramundi Fillet with Supreme Soya Sauce
5. Braised Garden Green with Money Bag in Superior Sauce
6. 5 Spices Roasted Free Range Chicken with Rose Wine
7. Fried Rice with Abalone
8. Osmanthus Jelly with Mixed Fruit Cocktails and Crispy Shanghai Red Bean Pancake
There is a variety of set menus, from Set A to Set D, with Set D a Vegetarian menu.
Mimi is well known for their Chinese cuisine, with a fusion touch, and some of these dishes are from their list of signature items, proven to be popular among the returning crowd.
For more details on the menu and booking, go to https://www.mimirestaurant.sg/
3A River Valley Road, #01-02 Singapore 179020